Thursday, September 22, 2011

Hello, Rexburg! I've Missed You

So it's been a couple weeks since I've posted anything...sorry! But a lot has been going on. And since I really should be studying for a test and then actually TAKING the test right now...this is going to be brief. Here's a recap of some of the new, exciting things that have been happening! And some Thankfulness/Tender Mercies. All in one post!

-GET CONNECTED was fabulous. I loved being a mentor. I hope that I was a good one, and that I was able to effectively share my Testimony to my volunteers. I also loved being an I-Team leader. It was way fun :) But...I think my students thought that Rick (my partner) and I were a little crazy, and probably weird.
-STADIUM SINGING has started again and I love going! I love singing. I love music. I love hymns. and I love when everyone is gathered together to sing praises to our Heavenly Father. It's always a lovely time.
-FIRST DAYS OF SCHOOL! are so fun. My friend, Kimber, and I took first day of school pictures. Wanna see 'em? :)

Just look at how cute we are! 
Anyway speaking of school, I'm SO EXCITED about my classes this semester. They are going to be way good. Already I have a favorite class....Family Foundations with Brother Wahlquist. Every time I'm in that class I learn something new and the Spirit is so strong. Oh how I love this university! I couldn't ask for a better experience.
-This past weekend I got to see KARA FIELDING and her husband, Jared. I love them!!!
-I was recently called as the Ward Pianist. I'm excited :)
-I spoke this past Sunday. I was really nervous. But it went really well! We also had a Stake Fireside, which was incredible.
-General Conference is NEXT WEEKEND. I am absolutely thrilled.
-Devotional this past Tuesday was alllllll about Temples. Love.It. And I've been making it a priority to go to the Temple every Tuesday after my first class. It has been such a huge blessing! I love having a Temple so close!

Well, that's all I can think of for now. I'll try to be better about posting more regularly......but no promises.

1 comment :

Kara said...

:) We love you too! It was so fun to get to see you and spend time laughing with you!!! Come again soon!! (Jared is offended I am in all caps and he isn't.... I think he will get over it ;)

LOVE YOU!!!!!