This jacket is just too awesome, I HAD to post about it.
Take a look:
It's primarily green, with some sweet designs on it. And it has a hood. Do you see that hood? It's incredible! I love it.
Anyway, here's the story behind this jacket. Last night when Michael was getting ready to take me home, he went to get a jacket for me to borrow because I was freezing. This is what he found for me to wear. It's 100% wool, and he got it while he was on his mission in Chile. How much cooler can this jacket get??
...Michael may never get this baby back. Oh wait...in 39 days we're going to live in the same house ('cause we'll be married) so it won't even matter! :)
So, correction: ...Michael may never get to wear this baby because I'll wear it all the time. He can borrow it, occasionally.

No comments :
Post a Comment