Monday, March 31, 2014

NO WORDS

On April 1st, 2013 my sister (in-law) passed away. This year she would have turned 21.


There are no words to adequately express how I feel. I'm not the most eloquent person ever and it's hard to put my feelings into words. Here's all I can say: I hurt because of how much I miss her, and my heart aches for those who were closer to her than I was. At the same time I'm happy and grateful because I know I will see her again.

My sister is the most beautiful, kind, loving, and charitable woman I know. Her life was full of service to others and she wanted everyone around her to be happy.

Losing her has taught me to cherish every moment you have. There's no reason to get upset about little things, to be frustrated with those you love, or to miss out on opportunities to love and serve those around you. Take advantage of every moment you have, because those moments may not happen again in the future.

Love with your whole heart. Cherish every moment. Sing. Dance. Laugh. Play. LIVE.



No comments :