So this past week has been pretty chill. Here are a few happenings in the last seven days!
-Last Friday, (the 19th) was my last day of work! It felt weird being done. I think I'll actually miss it. A few things that happened on Friday..well first of all there was one member I helped who was totally hitting on me. Good times.....or in other words, good time for LAUGHING. It was so funny the poor guy was trying so hard. After he left I turned to my coworker and he said, "He was hitting on you so much I felt like he was hitting on me!"
-I don't even remember what I did on Saturday? Like I literally cannot remember. I probably just hanged around with my family (for those wondering why I said 'hanged', watch this video...You won't be disappointed)
-On Sunday I played the piano at my home ward. Even though one time I majorly messed up because I accidentally turned two pages instead of just one, it went really well. And after Sacrament Meeting a sweet lady came up and gave me a hug!
-Eli and I ran some errands on Monday. One of which was finding me a new pair of jeans. And can I just say, I totally SCORED at Goodwill. Love thrift shopping.
-This Tuesday at volleyball, I totally jammed my thumb. It hurt sooo badly! The thankful part of this story is that today (two days later..in case you couldn't figure it out...?) it's pretty much all better! And no one even kissed it.
-Kimber gave me a HOT PINK lipstick! It's Revlon 030 Fuchsia. I'm still getting used to it.
-NINE DAYS UNTIL I FLY OUT WEST!!! That means: School starts soon. I get to be with my lovely roommates, and one who I haven't met yet. I'll get to MEET our new roommate. I have the wonderful opportunity to be a mentor in the Get Connected program. I can't wait to meet my volunteers!
-The other day I got to skype with Kara.... :) We have some good times talking and laughing. Oh she and Jared just make me smile.
Pretty much I've just been busy packing, cleaning, spending time with siblings, and just hanging out before I head back to school! I hope you millions of followers are having a great week :)
3 comments :
you crack head on saturday we watched Insidious! hahahaha. oh man :) Love these :) p.s. that photo of you= HOTTIE
OH YEAH! Duh. And took pictures. You know why I forgot...I probably tried to block that movie out of my memory. haha. And thank you :)
I can't wait to see you. I am just sooo excited! :)
Post a Comment