It's a good thing that Kara always reminds me I need to do my Thankful Thursday post because sometimes I get busy and forget...or just forget sometimes....anyway that's the first thing I'm grateful for today! Mrs. Kara Fielding! :) She's great. And she sent me some funny texts yesterday that made me laugh ;)
Here are some more things I'm thankful for this week:
-I get to see Kailee and Nicole TOMORROW! I can't believe it's already tomorrow that I get to see them. Yay!
-I've been running more this week. GO me.
-I started reading a book with Eli! We read "The Eleventh Hour" by Graeme Base. I first read it in my Children's Literature class this past semester and loved it! It's probably one of my favorite picture books. Anyway we spent...probably a couple hours looking through all of the pictures and will probably spend more time with it today! Read it yourself, you'll understand.
-Yesterday I had sushi for lunch with one of my coworkers. It was yummmmmmy.
-Next week is my last week of work! Then I can devote some time to packing and cleaning, running, and other things I want to do.
-I'm speaking at my Student Ward this Sunday, so the past couple weeks I've been reading lots of wonderful conference talks, scriptures, and other great things! Even though I initially wasn't excited to give a talk (for like, two minutes I wasn't excited), I'm really excited now and am grateful for the opportunity I have to speak!
-I get paid on Monday.
-Did I mention I've been running? My mom has been going with me too! Good times. I'm pretty proud of us. haha.
-On Tuesday I went to volleyball with my mom, Kimber, and a bunch of other ladies were there from around town. One totally awesome lady showed me how to overhand serve! For those of you who don't know me very well, I suck at basically all sports. So learning how to overhand serve is a great achievement for me :)
Well, there's just a few weeks until I leave for school, and life is pretty dandy! Not too much to complain about :)
No comments :
Post a Comment