Thursday, October 20, 2011

I Live a Very Blessed Life

I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to live on this Earth. 

I'm grateful to be here at BYU-Idaho! It's seriously been one of the greatest blessings of my entire life. The experiences I have had so far have helped me learn and grow so much. I'm learning lots of random, secular things, about how to be a better teacher, about how to be a better mother someday, and how to be a more faithful, steadfast disciple of Jesus Christ. What more could you want to gain from attending a particular university?

I'm SO thankful for the people Heavenly Father has placed into my life. I have such supportive, loving roommates. I have incredible friends who care about me. I have a family that loves me no matter what; one that I can be with for Eternity. I have classmates who share similar standards to my own, and from whom I can learn in our respective classes. I have awesome professors who care about me and my learning, and who want me to improve. They're willing to help me! We (my roommates and I) have a solid FHE group. Those guys are great.

Once again, I'm so grateful for the temple. It's so close! I love having so many opportunities to serve. 

I'm thankful that I got an 88% on my Math Exam. YEAH!

I'm thankful that I was able to finish my homework last night, for today. 58 pages and notes don't stand a chance against me!

I like the color yellow. It's happy.

I'm thankful for music. Music that I can listen to, play, sing, everything. I love it. And I'm glad it's a big part of my life!

I'm thankful I was able to make it to class on time, even though I left 5 minutes late and still had to go to the library and print of my assignment because the printer at my apt. complex was broken. To get to the Hinckley from my apt. normally takes between 15-20 minutes. I left my apt. this morning at 8:35 and got to the Hinckley at 8:50, with a stop at the library in-between.

I am so, so grateful to my Heavenly Father and His Son, Jesus Christ. Because of Them, I never have to fear. I never have to be upset. I never have to doubt. Because of Them, I can always be happy. I can have a smile on my face. I can someday become like Them. That's absolutely incredible! Not everyone has that knowledge, or that Testimony. But I do, and I'm so thankful for it.

You guys. Hello, WORLD. I am so happy. I am so blessed. There are so many things that we experience in this life that are hard, there are trials and challenges we face, but those things can help us become stronger. We can learn and grow from those experiences! It helps to look for all of the things you're grateful for, and for the Tender Mercies you have seen in your life. When you look at those things, it really helps you see just how MUCH He really does for us and how much he LOVES us.

1 comment :

CarlisaJohanna; said...

You are so happy all the time. I love it :)