After about a month of being in school, I'm finally making a roommate post! I absolutely love my apartment; they're such a great group of women! In fact, in all my semesters since I've started school I've been blessed with great roommates.
Here's a picture of us!
This is Becca Wainwright. She's from Utah and I can't remember exactly how many semesters she's been in school but she is majoring in Math Education! She's also engaged, and is getting married in December. So exciting! Becca is also a very talented musician. She plays guitar and has a beautiful voice.
Nicole Stewart is from Nampa, ID and was actually one of my roommates last fall as well! She's studying English Education. She loves the outdoors, literature, music, and...lots of things! She also has an incredible voice. In fact, all of my roommates love singing. We're singing all the time!
Miss Kailee Jensen (also from Indiana!) has now been my roommate for three semesters! It's so fun having her as a roommate again. She's majoring in Creative Writing, and has already published her own book! Kailee is also very musical. She plays piano, organ, and sings. She's currently working on an audition for the Young Performing Missionaries in Nauvoo!
This is Adri Barerro, from Oregon! Love her. She's been to other schools, but this is her first semester being at BYU-I and we're so blessed to have her in our apartment. She recently got home from serving in the DC South mission. She's majoring in Spanish Education, loves to sing and dance, and is always in a happy mood :)
Oh Wendy Seastrand. Love this girl. She's majoring in Interior Design and is from Prescott, Arizona! She is super fun to have in our apartment. Recently I taught her how to play "Enchanted" by Taylor Swift on the guitar. We love/hate that song... Anyway something fun about her is that she LOVES dancing. And she's so good at it too!
And then there's me. I'm majoring in Elementary Education (yes, we have four education majors in our apartment!). I love piano, guitar, singing, crafting, and lots of other things.
I am SO BLESSED to be in this apartment with these wonderful women. I love that we are all striving to bring the Spirit into our apartment. I love that we all love each other and have so much love for the gospel. I just love love LOVE my roommates!
Here's a picture of us!
Nicole, Kailee, Adri, Me, Wendy, and Becca!
Nicole Stewart is from Nampa, ID and was actually one of my roommates last fall as well! She's studying English Education. She loves the outdoors, literature, music, and...lots of things! She also has an incredible voice. In fact, all of my roommates love singing. We're singing all the time!
Miss Kailee Jensen (also from Indiana!) has now been my roommate for three semesters! It's so fun having her as a roommate again. She's majoring in Creative Writing, and has already published her own book! Kailee is also very musical. She plays piano, organ, and sings. She's currently working on an audition for the Young Performing Missionaries in Nauvoo!
This is Adri Barerro, from Oregon! Love her. She's been to other schools, but this is her first semester being at BYU-I and we're so blessed to have her in our apartment. She recently got home from serving in the DC South mission. She's majoring in Spanish Education, loves to sing and dance, and is always in a happy mood :)
Oh Wendy Seastrand. Love this girl. She's majoring in Interior Design and is from Prescott, Arizona! She is super fun to have in our apartment. Recently I taught her how to play "Enchanted" by Taylor Swift on the guitar. We love/hate that song... Anyway something fun about her is that she LOVES dancing. And she's so good at it too!
And then there's me. I'm majoring in Elementary Education (yes, we have four education majors in our apartment!). I love piano, guitar, singing, crafting, and lots of other things.
I am SO BLESSED to be in this apartment with these wonderful women. I love that we are all striving to bring the Spirit into our apartment. I love that we all love each other and have so much love for the gospel. I just love love LOVE my roommates!






1 comment :
You are all so pretty and I am so happy to hear you are loving your roommate situation! I've definitely had the best and the worst situation when it comes to roommates! Shout out to Miss Wendy, I did my undergrad in Flagtaff, AZ. Not far from Prescott!
Enter my giveaway at:
http://flyingfarandfree.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment