Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday

What a great week! Nothing too crazy or exciting happened this week, but it has for sure been a good one.

Grades are good (it's already past midterms, YIKES!) and I'm still loving my classes. And I've been feeling pretty on top of all of my schoolwork, which is super nice.

Nicole's birthday was this week, and it was so fun! We had a bunch of friends meet at Kiwi Loco (frozen custard place) and surprise her. Love it.

Last night Kailee and I laughed. A LOT. I Love that girl.

I talked to my mom and sister the other day....and can I just say, Zoƫ is so funny. She seriously cracks me up!

This past Sunday I was extended the calling of Ward Music Chairperson. I'm so excited about it! And I'm so grateful for the influence of music in my life.

Speaking of music...my roommates Becca, Kailee, Nicole, and our friend Brandon and I are auditioning for I-Cover tonight. WOO! I'm nervous. and excited. and I kinda hope we make it. We'll see what happens...

I'm thankful for lotion...that might seem kinda weird and random, but when you live in Rexburg and it's super windy and cold and already you have dry skin in the winters...lotion is a life saver. 

I'm thankful for the scriptures.
and FHE.
and my Friends. and classmates. and professors, and people. and everyone. and everything.....

OH! And I'm thankful for Ice Cream. haha.

It's a beautiful day. It's a beautiful world. I'm living a life with it's different trials and challenges, but I think it's a beautiful one :)

2 comments :

Tara said...

Hey random question- are you referring to midterm grades? I got an email saying that they weren't coming out on time.

Also, I'm so excited for you to audition! You are going to be greeeat!! Also again, I love you!

Unknown said...

Yeah! They're not officially out but most of my professors said it's pretty much the same as what's on I-Learn.

And THANKS! It'll be fun :) I'll have to let you know how it goes!