Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas Break

I had a wonderful Christmas break. It was so fun just relaxing and spending time with my family! Here's a picture of us on Christmas day :)

I love them! 

Another fun thing about Christmas...Kimber and I had the opportunity of singing in church! For me, it was the first time ever singing a solo in front of a group that large. For anyone that knows me, I get stage fright REALLY badly, so this was a major step! I was definitely super nervous to sing, but surprisingly while we were singing, I wasn't too bad. And I love singing with Kimber, so it was great! We sang a lovely arrangement of "What Child is This?"

I didn't do anything super crazy exciting over this break, but really I just loved being with my family. And not getting ready in the morning. And being in pajamas most of the day, every day...oh and CRAFTING! I accomplished a lot in the project department. Project: crocheting. I made probably 5 headbands/ear-warmers and 3 hats. It was a successful two weeks!

1 comment :

Sheila said...

What a beautiful family! It just radiates in this picture. For your Mom and Dad ... You have a very special daughter in Felicia!