Can you believe this little mister is already a month old??!?! I can't... That one month went by fast!
Here are some pictures!
| I LOVE his smile! Melts my heart. |
| He pulls the silliest faces! |
A few things about him at one month:
-He likes to roll onto his side. Once, Michael even saw him ROLL ONTO HIS STOMACH. Yep, you heard right. He hasn't done it again but he's come close.
-He's all smiles, and even likes to talk sometimes!
-He fights sleep like there's no tomorrow.
-He doesn't have a set sleeping schedule yet, either. For instance, last night he decided it would be fun to stay up until about 4 am. Yeah. Not fun for him, mom, or dad...
-He's about 10 1/2 lbs., maybe even closer to 11lbs. by now, who knows!
-He eats like there's no tomorrow. Sometimes after I nurse him, he's still hungry and will eat another 1-2oz. of formula.
-He hates bath time, but don't most newborns?
-He's lanky! His sleeves are always short and his feet are usually too big for his footies. Oh and everything is baggy on him!
I love him so, so much!
Just a note about me: I'm feeling great! During my pregnancy I gained about 40lbs. and now I'm about 10lbs. above my pre-pregnancy weight, woo! And as great as pregnancy is, because there's a baby developing inside you, I don't particularly miss having that bump.
1 comment :
That smile! Looks like his dad's.
Post a Comment