We're on our way back home from visiting my family in Indiana. It was such a fun week! It was the first time my siblings and my dad met Alex and BOY did they love him! Here are some highlights and quotes from the week:
-First of all, we drove to Utah on Friday and stayed with our good friends Kara and Jared. Then flew out on Saturday. Today we left early, early in the morning and flew to Utah. We're staying with Kara and Jared again and tomorrow we'll drive the rest of the way to Rexburg.
-We took family pictures in the crazy wind and almost rain.
-Zoë said something along the lines of, "Felicia, I think you're going to have a baby soon because your tummy looks kind of big."
-All of my brothers let me give them at least one kiss (which, coming from my brothers, that's a big deal).
-For my birthday celebration with the fam, we got ice cream cake from Dairy Queen (YUM) and I got some chocolate bars and "Frozen". Love that movie.
-We played some serious Super Smash Bros.
-Michael and I went on a hot date to Steak and Shake. I know, fancy. But they don't have those out west.
-It snowed...?
-We ate my mom's delicious egg rolls.
-Eli told me, "We should watch some movies, like 'Pride and Prejudice'. Oh and 'Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants'." Ok so he was kidding about Sisterhood and we didn't end up watching Pride and Prejudice but it still made my day.
-We got to see my good friend, Kimber!
-Michael went on a campus tour of Purdue, to learn more about their MBA program. My mom would DIE if we went to Purdue for school!
-On Friday, my dad and Elden had the day off so we went out to lunch. It was Michael, Alex, Dad, Griffin, Zoë, Elden, and I. We went to this place called Culver's and they have delicious frozen custard.
-That one time I got an hour of sleep... We had to wake up super early to get ready and get to the airport in time for our flight. Good times. Let's just say I'd rather not have to do that again.
No comments :
Post a Comment