MYRA:
-17 months, and STILL only 2 teeth! However, that doesn't stop her from eating anything and everything, especially if she can do it by herself.
-She's SUPER independent yet really needy for me at the same time, it's weird.
-Words: mom-mom, dada, more, juice, bye, nigh-night, dog, hi, (maybe more but I can't think of them right now)
-For bed time she loves to be snuggled up in a blanket and have lots of snuggle buddies. Right now (for her naptime) she has a pink stuffed dog, a huge frog, a baby, a sheep, and an owl.
-Before I put her in her crip, I snuggle and rock her. I discovered a magic trick that if I bounce her while singing the Beating Drum song from Pocahontas (just the Hega hega ya-hi-ye-hega
Ya-hi-ye-ne-he hega part) it totally calms her down and gets her ready to sleep. And most of the time she'll end up singing along! ;)
-She absolutely LOVES the capri sun juice pouches, especially because she can hold them herself and drink out of a straw like a big girl.
-She's all girl, and loves to try on clothes, shoes, pretties (jewelry), etc. She's even been asking me to paint her nails lately!
-While she loves all things girly, she also loves to drive cars with her big brother.
ALEX:
-He's almost 3 and he's getting SO BIG! We're slowly potty training him, and he's pooped and peed in the toilet quite a few times! Still in diapers, but that's probably more because pull-ups are so stinking expensive....moving on.
-The first time we went to the pool this summer he was scared of the water and wouldn't let you let go of him. Now he swims by himself with his puddle jumper on! He loves to jump into the pool even though his head goes under. He climbs out and jumps right back in again! It's been so fun to watch him grow.
-He's a big FLIRT! He loves giving hugs and kisses to anyone and everyone who will let him.
-He can put his shirts on by himself and particularly loves his Spider Man shirts (I believe he has 3 now). He can also put on his Spider Man flip flops all by himself!
-His speech has grown so much! He talks in full sentences, and right now he's in the "Me playing with toys" instead of "I'm playing with toys" stage. It's the cutest thing.
-His favorite show is Little Einsteins, lovingly called "Rocket ship".
And for the best part, the photos. Oh and before I forget both my kids LOVE TO DANCE & sing, and it's my favorite thing ever. It's especially cute when they hold hands and play "ring around the rosie" ;)
We've been loving snapchat filters lately.









No comments :
Post a Comment