I haven't had a post in a while, so here's some of the happenings of my life this past week:
One of the main things from this week is that I REGISTERED FOR CLASSES! YAY! That means that school is starting soon....ish. I only have about a month left of this current semester! It's been good taking these online classes and I'm glad to have them out of the way, but it's definitely been super busy trying to balance school with a full-time job, and family, friends, etc. Anyway back to registering for classes. When I was looking at the BYUI website at what classes I wanted to take/what was available I noticed (on Thursday) that I was actually able to register right then! I wasn't supposed to be able to register until Friday. So that was super nice! And as of now I'm all set. There are still a few classes I may want to change or switch around, but I'm pretty sure these are the classes I'll be taking. I'm taking 15 credits. I have a Math, History, and Science class. Yikes! One thing that's good though, is that I was finally able to get into the specific section I wanted for my Science class, which I'm taking with a friend. I'm so RELIEVED to have registration over with.
I took my brothers out on Saturday and we went to see Kung Fu Panda 2. It was a pretty good movie, I liked it.
Did I mention that I registered for classes? :)
It was Father's Day! And I made a lovely card for him. And at Church on Sunday, Zoƫ had her head on my lap and I was scratching her back...she totally fell asleep. Adorable. Then for the third hour Kimber and I got to help out in the Nursery. It was so much fun!
I started learning how to play WHEN WILL MY LIFE BEGIN? from Tangled, only the best movie ever, on the guitar. Um. I'm so excited. I could jam to that song all day long......or maybe not but still.
On Sunday I got to talk to NICKLE PICKLE (Nicole Stewart) who is going to be my roommate this Fall. EEEK I'm excited! :)
Anyway those are just a few of the fun, exciting things I've been up to these days.
No comments :
Post a Comment