Alright. So today and the past few days have all been a little weird, annoying, and kinda rough. Sometimes when I have "those days" it's hard to find the things that I'm grateful for, but when I really think about it, "those days" are the days I especially need to be grateful. So here's what I'm grateful for today:
-On Monday Kimber and I went shopping and both got super cute swimsuits! YAY. And speaking of swimsuits, we're going to the dunes on Saturday. Yeahh.
-Since Monday was memorial day, I had the day off. No work. That was nice :)
-Tomorrow is Kimber's GRAD PARTY and we're also going to go to Molly's party. I haven't seen that girl in forever! Oh and Kimber Graduates on Sunday. WOOHOO!
-Even though I haven't been getting a lot of sleep yesterday, I've somehow been able to survive.
-I got to talk to the wonderful Kailee Jensen on Monday! I miss that girl!
-I'm feeling pretty good/caught up with all of my homework this week.
-This past Saturday, I went to a YSA activity and I got to see Miss TARA DENKERS. I missed her too! She, some of her friends, and I went to get slurpies. It was yummy.
-Wow, lately I've been able to see a lot of people I haven't seen in a while. That's nice :)
-I got paid this week.
-I feel kinda pretty today.
-I don't have a Spanish group meeting today because I decided to get ahead and get them done yesterday. Yay for me!
No comments :
Post a Comment