I miss these guys!
This photo was taken over Christmas break, the last time I was home! It took a lot to finally get this beauty too, and boy do we look GOOD.
Here are some lovely pictures of me and specific members of my family:
Dad and Mom at Graduation!
Elden and I at Sunshine (girls ask the guys dance)!
Isaac and I when I was home over the summer (2011).
Eli and I on our Brother-Sister date! Summer 2011
Zoë and I havin' some fun with my computer :) Summer 2011.
Griffin and I right when I got home from my first year of college! Summer 2011
I LOVE MY FAMILY. They are so cute :) I'm not sure when I'm going to go back and visit again this summer, but hopefully I'll be able to go for Elden's graduation. Elden GRADUATES this year. WEIRD! Anyway, I love my family. Families are wonderful :)
Here are some lovely pictures of me and specific members of my family:
Dad and Mom at Graduation!
Elden and I at Sunshine (girls ask the guys dance)!
Isaac and I when I was home over the summer (2011).
Eli and I on our Brother-Sister date! Summer 2011
Zoë and I havin' some fun with my computer :) Summer 2011.
Griffin and I right when I got home from my first year of college! Summer 2011
I LOVE MY FAMILY. They are so cute :) I'm not sure when I'm going to go back and visit again this summer, but hopefully I'll be able to go for Elden's graduation. Elden GRADUATES this year. WEIRD! Anyway, I love my family. Families are wonderful :)






No comments :
Post a Comment