Friday, April 27, 2012

My Shepherd Will Supply My Need

On this Thankful Thursday, I'm so grateful that Jesus Christ can and will supply my need. I have seen that SO much this week. I have seen Heavenly Father's hand in everything I do. I have seen him lifting me up when I'm down; strengthening me when I'm weak.

One incredible miracle I saw this week was in Student Support. I'm an Office Assistant for Student Ambassadors, and prior to our Kick-Off party we only had about 75 volunteers. We needed 198. We needed OVER 100 volunteers who can start next week, and come to our Conference this Saturday. I was so worried and so concerned that we would not  be able to find enough volunteers.
I told the Involvement Council Director that we really needed a lot of help, because of the large number of volunteers we needed. He assured me that we'd get it, but I still had my doubts.
So the Kick-Off party comes around, and there were SO many people. We had to get MORE contracts from the office multiple times because we kept running out. I was amazed.
Afterwards, we began counting the contracts to see how many we had. Running total: 205 and we still had more to count! Then my co-worker and I took the contracts over to the office, and did a final, official count.
TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY NINE CONTRACTS! 
How incredible is that? It's incredible. I wanted to cry. It was such a tender mercy!
Of those 295, we had 167 contracts that had Ambassador written all over them.

Heavenly Father's hand is in my life. His hand is in Student Support. It was so special for me to see that, and I'm so grateful!

Music is such a huge part of my life, especially this semester, so here's a little something that's really meant a lot to me lately:


No comments :