Well, I'm over half way there! It's crazy! We're so excited to welcome our little boy in September. It seems like it's so far away but at the same time, it's going by so fast!
Here's a nice picture of my bump (I'm 25 weeks as of last Friday).
And HERE is a picture from about 2 weeks ago (so around 23 weeks).
Have I grown? Maybe a little, but not too much. (PS you may notice that I'm wearing the same shirt in both pictures. I did that on purpose. I was thinking it would help me compare how much/if I've grown!)
Updates:
-This little man kicks me ALL THE TIME. It's like my body has become a punching bag or something. Seriously.
-Still on Zofran for nausea, but it's getting better. This last week was rough though. A couple weeks ago I had a miracle THREE DAYS without any Zofran. This last week there were I think three days in a row I had to take it, and one day I even took it twice. No fun! But hey, if taking Zofran means I don't throw up, I'll take it. :)
-Not this Wednesday but NEXT Wednesday I get to take my glucose test. So excited for that sugar drink! Any suggestions for what I should have for breakfast that morning?
-Throughout my pregnancy, I haven't had too many serious cravings. Usually Michael has to name off a bunch of food items/dishes for snacks/dinner, and one of those ten things will sound good. Sometimes nothing sounds good, then we're really in trouble. But this week I had a serious craving. For Snoasis (or, a snow snack as my father-in-law calls them). So we went and got some! And let me tell you it was so good.
-It seems like I only have...three or four? dresses/skirts I can wear to church. I feel like I wear the same thing every week!
-Oh. Also, I'm tired all.of.the.time. I take a nap...probably every weekday. Or close to it! Sometimes they're 2hr naps too...haha.
Well I think that's pretty much it! Everything seems to be going great. As of my last doctor's visit, baby is doing great and moving around a lot (yeah, they didn't have to explain that one to me. I ALREADY KNOW), and I'm gaining weight just like I should. Mom gaining weight means baby is gaining weight. And that will mean (hopefully) a healthy baby when he's ready to come!


2 comments :
I'm seriously so excited for you!
Love you Missy
Post a Comment