Seven months down, only TWO MORE MONTHS TO GO!!! Woooo baby I'm excited.
Things I'm looking forward to being able to do again:
-Lay on my stomach (can't tell you how many times I've wanted to do this)
-NOT have acid reflux
-Shave my legs like a normal person
-Cut/paint my toe nails like a normal person
-Bend over like a normal person
-Put on socks/shoes/SANDALS like a normal person
(buckling those sandal straps is seriously tough business with a baby bump)
-And probably a few more I can't think of right now.
Here's the bump:
He's getting big.
and he's still training to be the next karate kid. 24/7.
At my last appointment which was a week ago, they said I had only gained one pound since my appointment 2 weeks before. The lady asked what kind of working out I'm doing...aside from walking around campus and such I'm really not working out at all haha. And it's not like I don't eat plenty of treats and stuff...so I don't know how I only gained a pound but whatever. Anyway the doctors say I'm still measuring perfect, baby's heartbeat sounds great, and things are going well! Yay!
P.S. Last year was a really big year for me, and in the next few weeks I'll be having a lot of "1-year-anniversary" posts. Or maybe just two...

No comments :
Post a Comment