Friday, July 5, 2013

Just Hit 30 Weeks!

Can you BELIEVE how fast the time is going by?! I'm 30 weeks today! WOO! That means baby Alex is comin' in about 2 1/2 months. What.The.Crazy. I'm gonna be a momma.

Here's a pretty picture of my belly!
 Think I look a little red? It's because I am. The sun got me good yesterday and I wasn't expecting it. And when I mean good, I mean really good. We went to the Rexburg 4th of July parade, and before we left for the parade I put on a necklace that Michael gave to me when we were dating. It's Chile's national flower, made from this stone found only in Chile and somewhere in the middle east (I think).

Check out this tan line. Best you've ever seen, no?
(We took a picture of the necklace next to my tan line. You can EVEN SEE THE CHAIN FROM MY NECKLACE. Craziest thing of my life.)

Anyway here are a few pregnancy updates, since I know everyone loves them!

-Morning sickness/nausea is going WAY down. In the last two weeks, I've only had to take a Zofran twice. I think it was just on the weekends. Actually, I lied. I took one this morning too. Whatever. I'm feeling pretty good!
-My bump is getting even larger. My belly button is, well, almost gone because it's been stretched out so much. Michael and I are pretty sure it's going to disappear soon (haha).
-This heat = no bueno. However, our apartment stays pretty cool so that's nice. And usually I survive, even if I'm sweating like there's no tomorrow. It turns out ok in the end.
-So I'm 30 weeks, but sometimes people still tell me I'm tiny (my bump). We went to pay rent the other day and just chatted with one of our managers for a bit... she said I barely even looked pregnant! (On the bright side, she also said I'd probably lose my extra pregnancy weight pretty easily/soon. I'd be ok with that).
-Jr. is still kickin' like crazy, if not even more! This morning while I was still totally out of it/asleep, Michael said he felt him kick at least 20 times. Within...probably 10-15 minutes.
-Not a pregnancy update, but Michael's parents came to town yesterday and will be staying till...the end of July-ish! Yay!

No comments :