The other night, Michael and I made some chocolate chip cookies. It was about 11 p.m. when we made them... I'm not ashamed.
Anyway when I was in high school one of my church leaders made cookies with pudding mix, and they were the best cookies I had ever tasted. We had pudding mix left over from some thing Michael and his dad made while they were here (I don't remember what it was for though...), so I was like "WE SHOULD USE THE PUDDING MIX FOR OUR COOKIES!"
Found this cookie recipe:
SO GOOD.
2-3 days later and they're STILL soft. And the possibilities with these cookies are pretty much endless. I'm wanting to substitute the vanilla pudding for chocolate...that would be super yummy. Maybe add peanut butter chips with chocolate ones? See what I'm saying? So many options for some super delicious cookies.

No comments :
Post a Comment