A couple weeks ago we were at the fabric store and I saw this fabric. It was in the leftover bin, where they have the scraps of about a yard that just...leftover? Anyway it was about .7 yards or something, and I wanted it. It was such a pretty fabric! I didn't know what to do with it, but I figured I'd get it and figure something out. Plus it was 50% off. DONE.
I was scrolling through pinterest trying to find a project to use this for, and came across a few tutorials for infinity scarves. I liked the idea.
Then I found this scarf and fell in love:
![]() |
| Link to tutorial: http://www.cottonandcurls.com/2010/11/tube-or-circle-scarf/ |
I'm pretty sure this lady used some knit fabric...mine was cotton. So my measurements are way different than hers, but I think it turned out pretty well!
Now I'm all ready to go for my date night :) Michael is coming to pick me up after he gets off from work.
(gotta take advantage of date night while we still can...without needing a babysitter!)

No comments :
Post a Comment