Saturday, January 25, 2014

NEW YEAR, NEW BLOG

As you may have noticed, there are a few changes on the blog! And I'm not quite done yet, so over the next little while (honestly, it'll probably be over the whole semester...sorry) you'll probably continue to see changes as I have time to work on it :)

At the start of this year I started my last semester of college, woo woo! That's definitely keeping me busy, as if I wasn't busy already with a 4-month-old baby! Which is also keeping me very busy. We just started sleep training him last night... so I'll hopefully be posting about our experience with that here in the next few days. Stay tuned!

And just for fun here's a picture of me and my little cutie (who's growing up WAY too fast).


1 comment :

Kara said...

Love it. Love you [guys]. Love updates! Keep 'em coming. (when you have time of course!)