And just for fun here's the first (of many) pregnancy updates for Baby #2!
How many weeks?: almost 13
Size of Baby: Large Plum (2.5 in, .5 oz, according to my "What to Expect" app)
Countdown: 27 weeks, 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: So far I'm pretty much at my pre-pregnancy weight. I think I lost some at first and have gained it back since then.
Maternity Clothes?: I've been wearing maternity pants, 1) because they're more comfortable and 2) my regular pants were packed and I couldn't find them.
Energy Levels: You guys. They're pretty bad. Sometimes I have a hard time walking through a whole store for and hour or whatever, but I'm getting better. And I think it'll actually be really good for me to be teaching and "up on my feet" more.
Exercise Habits: .......pretty much nonexistent. We're working on that.
Sleeping?: I have a hard time falling asleep at night, but when do I not...
Miss anything?: Probably seafood. We went to the Cheesecake Factory for Michael's birthday and I was seriously dying because I couldn't try any shrimp, crab wonton things, or any of that good stuff. We also passed a sushi place once and I kinda wanted it.
Movement: Not yet
Morning Sickness?: Yes. I'm pretty sure I have HG like I did with Alex (read that story here) and I'm taking Zofran. Since moving to UT it's gotten a LOT better though, probably because we have AC and I'm able to keep cool.
Food Cravings: Ok wow, I didn't really have these with Alex, but I FOR SURE do this time around. Chicken or sweet pork enchiladas (or salad..) is the biggest one. My go-to snacks are rice krispie treats and Welch's fruit snacks.
Food Aversions: This really depends on the day...but I haven't had a "main" one.
Showing yet?: A little bit. I'm at the point where people start to be suspicious of me either 1) being pregnant or 2) just gaining some weight.
Gender Prediction: I honestly have no idea... Michael's brothers both had a boy first then a girl second, so maybe a girl? I will be thrilled either way :)
Moods: Most of the time I'm pretty good, but I can get pretty grumpy and really emotional (especially when I'm tired). Oh, and I cry at everything. I watched "Ella Enchanted" a couple weeks ago and...well I almost cried. My eyes got teary. Anyway, it's kinda ridiculous some of the things I cry about.
Not Looking Forward to: Student teaching, because I'm gonna miss my little man and I'm not really sure how my pregnant body will handle it. And my pregnant emotions... I have a feeling I'll be ripping my hair out because of stress.
Looking Forward To: Also student teaching, because even though I'm not sure how easy/hard it'll be on me, I think it'll be good for me to not just hang out at home all day haha.
Size of Baby: Large Plum (2.5 in, .5 oz, according to my "What to Expect" app)
Countdown: 27 weeks, 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: So far I'm pretty much at my pre-pregnancy weight. I think I lost some at first and have gained it back since then.
Maternity Clothes?: I've been wearing maternity pants, 1) because they're more comfortable and 2) my regular pants were packed and I couldn't find them.
Energy Levels: You guys. They're pretty bad. Sometimes I have a hard time walking through a whole store for and hour or whatever, but I'm getting better. And I think it'll actually be really good for me to be teaching and "up on my feet" more.
Exercise Habits: .......pretty much nonexistent. We're working on that.
Sleeping?: I have a hard time falling asleep at night, but when do I not...
Miss anything?: Probably seafood. We went to the Cheesecake Factory for Michael's birthday and I was seriously dying because I couldn't try any shrimp, crab wonton things, or any of that good stuff. We also passed a sushi place once and I kinda wanted it.
Movement: Not yet
Morning Sickness?: Yes. I'm pretty sure I have HG like I did with Alex (read that story here) and I'm taking Zofran. Since moving to UT it's gotten a LOT better though, probably because we have AC and I'm able to keep cool.
Food Cravings: Ok wow, I didn't really have these with Alex, but I FOR SURE do this time around. Chicken or sweet pork enchiladas (or salad..) is the biggest one. My go-to snacks are rice krispie treats and Welch's fruit snacks.
Food Aversions: This really depends on the day...but I haven't had a "main" one.
Showing yet?: A little bit. I'm at the point where people start to be suspicious of me either 1) being pregnant or 2) just gaining some weight.
Gender Prediction: I honestly have no idea... Michael's brothers both had a boy first then a girl second, so maybe a girl? I will be thrilled either way :)
Moods: Most of the time I'm pretty good, but I can get pretty grumpy and really emotional (especially when I'm tired). Oh, and I cry at everything. I watched "Ella Enchanted" a couple weeks ago and...well I almost cried. My eyes got teary. Anyway, it's kinda ridiculous some of the things I cry about.
Not Looking Forward to: Student teaching, because I'm gonna miss my little man and I'm not really sure how my pregnant body will handle it. And my pregnant emotions... I have a feeling I'll be ripping my hair out because of stress.
Looking Forward To: Also student teaching, because even though I'm not sure how easy/hard it'll be on me, I think it'll be good for me to not just hang out at home all day haha.
(and I know those last two weren't completely pregnancy related...but that's ok).
No comments :
Post a Comment