Thursday, July 9, 2015

4th of JULY

We had a wonderful, relaxed 4th this year and I loved it! Michael's cousin Rachel (from The Stay at Home Chef) invited us over to celebrate with them. We went over to their house and hung out the whole day. We had a water balloon fight, played outside, ate great food, and watched fireworks all from the comfort of their home. Yep, we didn't even have to leave to watch fireworks. They have a nice deck and balcony, and their house is set up on a hill. From their balcony, we could see fireworks everywhere we looked! It was hard to know where to look because they were seriously going off in all directions. It was seriously incredible.

And, since Rachel is a great chef, we had GREAT food. We had slow-cooker ribs, corn on the cob, and an orzo pasta salad. Oh and homemade peach pie donuts, can you say delicious?! I had two, and Michael had three...it's fine. I didn't take tons of pictures, but here are just a few from our day.






This last picture was from the next day, but LOOK AT MYRA'S EYES. They're blue.

I hope everyone had a great holiday spent with family and friends! We definitely did, and it was great :)

No comments :