Myra:
-is getting ready to break her two bottom teeth
-smiles constantly and will give us the occasional laugh/scream
-plays in the exersaucer (that Alex used) and loves it
-sits in a bumbo and is slowly learning to eat baby cereal
-LOVES to watch her big brother play
-loves bath-time probably more than anything
-wears size 3 diapers
-fits in 6-9 month clothes; she's tall!
Alex:
-is starting to view Myra as more of a playmate, rather than just something that takes my attention away from him
-loves making Myra laugh, and it cracks him up every time he gets a smile out of her
-is a momma's boy through and through, but loves to play rough with his daddy
-is starting to really love trains. And as always, is obsessed with his cars.
-LOVES fruit, specifically grapes, bananas, and apples
-loves bath-time and swimming!
-loves being outside, and LOVES being in the stroller. He'll choose being in the stroller over swinging any day
-is starting to talk a lot more, but uses his words selectively. Some of his favorites to say are please, car, sky, star, black/back, truck, tracks, and go.
-is the most obedient, tender, sweet child I've ever met. He has his moments, but honestly I can't complain.
Now you can enjoy a million pictures of my littles. I have to say, I do believe I have the cutest kids in the whole world. Alex loves his baby and you can definitely see it in these photos!












No comments :
Post a Comment