Sunday, May 24, 2015

HAIR GOALS

About two years ago I went from a medium-long cut to short, just above shoulder length. Since then I've gone shorter and shorter, and for the past few months I've been seriously thinking about taking the pixie plunge. You guys, I don't want to take the pixie plunge, I don't think a pixie is for me, at least not right now.

SO. To encourage myself to go long again, here's my hair inspo. And by posting this, it'll hold me more accountable, right? To stay the course and not go shorter? Sure, we'll go with that. 

 Yep, from my wedding. It'll take a couple years to get this long, but I've just got to do it!


There you have it. My hair goals. I'm telling you, the struggle is real when it comes to "what the heck to do with my hair." Last time I grew it out, it was because I wanted long hair for my wedding. I don't have that reason anymore, but I want to do it for me. And I want to practice te patience and (dare I say) self control it takes to grow it out haha.

No comments :