Here's some photos of my cute kids. Alex is 18 1/2 months and Myra is 2 1/2 months.
Alex is SO SWEET with Myra and it really just melts my heart. Here's some updates about these two.
Alex: He can say quite a few words but he's selective about it. His favorites to say are "please", "bye bye bye", "amen", and "car". Oh, and speaking of cars, he's obsessed with them. The kid could play with cars all day. He also loves playing outside, going for walks, swinging, etc.
Myra: She is a momma's girl through and through. She smiles and talks all the time and it's adorable. She's in 0-3/3mo clothes. I don't know how much she weighs, but she's probably about 12 lbs. She's pretty alert, just like Alex was, and loves to look around at things.
These two keep me busy, but I have to say I wouldn't have it any other way!





No comments :
Post a Comment