Monday, November 9, 2015

HALLOWEEN WEEKEND

So, we decided to be crazy and move the day before Halloween (I'm not sure if I'll post about that whole experience, but let's just say moving this time around was horrible. It seemed like we ran into problem after problem). Lucky for us, neither Michael nor myself are Halloween fanatics so it was pretty low-key with family (since we live so close to them now!!!) I really wanted to be "that family" that had matching costumes, however, and I think I kind of pulled it off. I was bummed though because I didn't have my nice camera, so my photos are a little less than awesome and half of them turned out blurry on my point-and-shoot! :(

Michael and Alex were Mr. Fredrickson and Russell from "UP", and Myra and I were owls. For last minute costumes, it worked. Addison was Super Minnie Mouse and Ethan was Steve (?) from Minecraft. My mother-in-law Kimberly dressed up with her Kindergarten team as a ninja turtle! Aunt Lori always does a Halloween pinata (such a fun tradition!) and Alex wasn't quite sure what to make of it, but Myra loved the special prize that was in there for her!

We had a great time, and my angel sister-in-law Lori made us dinners the first...4? nights we were here. We probably overstayed our welcome but Alex loved playing with his cousins and we are all loving being able to get together with family so much!







No comments :