-She has two moods, and only two moods. She's the happiest baby in the world, or she's throwing the worst fit I've ever seen. It's crazy because she's little, but by golly she's strong. Changing her diapers and getting her in her carseat are the hardest things to do with her!
-She looooovvvvveeeessss food, and she takes eating very seriously. I need to record her eating one of these days because it's seriously hilarious how WIDE she can open her mouth.
-She loves her big brother, but when she wants her space you better leave her alone. If she's in a bad mood, he just needs to brush by her to set her over the edge.
-She's a tummy sleeper, and loves snuggling up in her blanket for bedtime.
-She's great about keeping herself entertained, as long as she's not hungry or sleepy.
-STILL NO TEETH.
-She can move, and FAST. She's not walking yet, but that doesn't stop her from getting where she wants to go. Like up the stairs....
Alex is the sweetest big brother, and he's growing too! He has quite the imagination, and he'll sit at his little table across from his dog and share his waffles, "cookies" (his ornament from last year), or whatever he's eating. It is the cutest thing. My inlaws were watching the kids one time and they said he took my boppy pillow and pretended to feed his dog like I nurse Myra! He loves trains, Minions, cars, going on a drive or a walk, playing at the park, and playing with his baby.
Alex's vocabulary is booming as well. He counts to 10 and is starting to learn the alphabet (his favorites to say are W, X, Y, Z). He calls me mom-mom, and Myra is usually BBBBBB.
Now, onto the holiday season. Michael's family grew up with the tradition of Christmas jammies on Christmas eve. This year, I've had a few friends do Christmas jammies early. And me, being the impatient person I am, thought that was a great idea. So we opened them yesterday! We were going to do an all Minion theme, but Michael and I found awesome Christmas-themed jammies and I can't wait to show them to you.
Sorry these photos are blurry, it was terrible lighting and Myra was so squirmy.
| Trying on Myra's crown ;) |
No comments :
Post a Comment