Myra is 11 months today. What the WHAAAAAT??!?!? She's getting easier in a lot of ways and harder in some. She's full of personality and pretty much steals the show wherever she goes. People are nice to me if I have Myra around cause she's just so dang cute! Sometimes I worry that Alex will feel... I don't know, overshadowed? by all of the attention she gets. And I feel like I take more pictures of Myra than I do Alex, but he doesn't usually stop to let me take them! But anyway my point is, I love them equally.
Kiddo updates:
-They're playing better and better together. It's so fun to watch them play!
-Myra prefers real people food, and refuses baby food if there's something else around (like pizza. Or chocolate).
-STILL NO TEETH.
-They both love Myra's cabbage patch dolls. It's the cutest to see her wrap her arm around them to hold them. And Alex? Holy cow my heart melts. He'll put them in their "crib", change their diaper, help them go down the slide, etc. He basically takes care of them like he sees me take care of Myra. Their names are Olive and Violet ;)
-Myra is a fantastic sleeper, but has been having a rough few nights because (I'm pretty sure) she's teething.
-Alex has also been having a hard time sleeping, and I have to stay with him, sing songs, snuggle, etc. until he falls asleep. I love it and I hate it. I know these moments won't last forever, but when the kids go to bed it's "my" time! I feel kinda selfish about feeling that way, but I've found that it's really important for me to at least do something for myself each day. For my sanity, and for my kids'.
-A favorite game of theirs is to fall off the bed or couch and "crash". For some reason they both think it's hilarious!
Here's a random compilation of photos I haven't uploaded from the last couple months..
No comments :
Post a Comment