Well it has been quite the semester, with a lot of changes and unexpected experiences. There were many trials that I faced and a lot of hard times, but with the help of my Heavenly Father I was able to do all that was asked of me to do. I was on Council for Student Ambassadors, a volunteer service group on campus. It was seriously one of the best experiences I've ever had! I was able to grow and learn so much, meet wonderful people, make lasting friendships, and serve, all at the same time! :) I was also a Gospel Doctrine teacher in my Student Ward, and that has been a very rewarding experience for me as well. This semester has been full of Tender Mercies from the Lord and I am so grateful for them!
This past semester I also had the wonderful opportunity to room with Miss Kara Banks. She is absolutely amazing! We got through a lot together, and she will soon be married in the Rexburg, ID Temple to Jared, her best friend. :) They're married on my birthday! All semester long we had a count-down chain in our room for the wedding/birthday. It was fun times.
I have absolutely loved the opportunities and blessings that I have been able to have here at BYU-Idaho. Even though we have challenges and trials in our lives, I know that we can get through them as long as we turn to our Heavenly Father. Those trials we face are for our good. They are to challenge us, test us, and strengthen us. This is one of the many things I have really gained a stronger testimony of this past semester. I'm so thankful for the gospel in my life! I would be so lost without it.
Here are a few pictures from the semester! :)
I have absolutely loved the opportunities and blessings that I have been able to have here at BYU-Idaho. Even though we have challenges and trials in our lives, I know that we can get through them as long as we turn to our Heavenly Father. Those trials we face are for our good. They are to challenge us, test us, and strengthen us. This is one of the many things I have really gained a stronger testimony of this past semester. I'm so thankful for the gospel in my life! I would be so lost without it.
Here are a few pictures from the semester! :)
A BIG thanks to my roommate, Kara, for all of the fun times this semester. It was truly a blessing to room with her! She really kept me sane when I sometimes felt like I was losing it. LOVE HER!
My Student Ambassadors! :) This was from our Appreciation Dinner, and we decided that we were all going to wear yellow. I love these people, they're great! :)
Ambassadors Council under Student Support :) I LOVE THEM SO MUCH! There's Kyle, Heather, Hank, Sarah, Riley, Me, Jon (my partner), Reuben, Emma, and missing from the picture are Sarah Tonks and Mark. These are seriously some of the best people I know. It was such a blessing getting to know them!
3 comments :
Felicia
So fun to see your cute blog! And to see how well you are doing!!! You look adorable. Can't wait to see more updates.
~ Kathleen
Love you too!!! That was a good semester-even though we at times hated it!!! I am so glad you are going to blog now! :) I will miss you!!! BUT I think marriage will be just as good if not better than living with you... nothing personal. ;)
Kara, I completely understand ;) If it was anyone other than Jared I don't think I could give you up! He better be a better roommate than I was...or else. :)
Post a Comment