Saturday, April 16, 2011

Summer time= Craft time!

One reason I was really excited to come home was because my mom and I (and my best friend, Kimber, of course) love to make crafts together! Here are a couple of the things I have made thus far.

So cute! I ended up putting this on a headband.

I'm really happy with how this flower turned out!
Align Center
One thing that you can do is take a bunch of long necklaces, put the strands together, and pin these types of flowers on it (I'll have pictures of this later). They're so fun to make! These flowers are also great because you can put them in your hair OR on a necklace, or on sweaters...the possibilities are endless! :)

2 comments :

Kara said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! You better get started making some long necklaces!:) I need to make some in colors that I don't have! I love and miss you!

Unknown said...

Oh don't worry I have :) I've only started a few, but there will be plenty of long necklaces for me once this summer is over. I'll be sure to post pictures of them! I love and miss you too! I hope life is treating you well :)