Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Life is Happy!

My roommate, Mrs. Kara Banks Fielding was married this past Saturday (April 9th, also my birthday). Their wedding/reception was absolutely beautiful. Here are a few pictures of the big day :)

These are the two adorable kids I got to babysit during Jared and Kara's sealing. So cute!!!

When Kara and Jared first came out of the Temple he dipped and kissed her...it was so cute. I was so glad I got a picture of it!

Kailee, Nicole, Carrie and I with Kara at the reception.

Kara and I :)

Later that evening, Kailee and Nicole invited a few of our good friends over to our apartment for a 'Birthday Party' of sorts. It was so much fun! We played games, talked, had brownies and ice cream, and just had a good time. One thing that was extra super funny was that everyone sung "Happy Birthday" to me six times. At one point someone shouted, "It's 11:11!"...and then they all started singing. It was random every time they would start singing, and they would always hold out my name when singing. "Happy Birthday, dear Feliciaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa". So embarrassing. But it was a great night with friends; the last time I'll see them until September! :( As the guys were leaving (Brandon, Zach, Luke, and Michael), Nicole and I went to our living room window to yell goodbye to them and guess what happened? They all started singing to me again. My friends are so great :) I love them!

No comments :