Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thankful Thursday :)

It's that time of the week again! Here are some of the things I'm thankful for:

-Nice people who come into my work! (read previous post for more explanation)
-Beautiful weather that we've been randomly having..like today and also Tuesday!
-I don't have to work on Saturday (I originally thought I did...) which means I get to go on a camp out with my Student Ward!
-I got a sweet watch today.
-I have a job. It's hard to get a job right now. I am so grateful for that! (I'm pretty sure I'll be grateful for my job every week).
-Good friends and the opportunity to get to know some people even better/strengthen friendships! :)
-Modern technology. Seriously it helps us so much! Especially in the Church. We can broadcast Conference, we have sites like lds.org and mormon.org, and we have roads/planes/better transportation. That might sound silly, but think about it. Way back when, if people wanted to go to the Temple it could sometimes take DAYS to get there! For me right now, the closest Temple is 3hours. That's nothing compared to days, yet sometimes I take it for granted. I'm so thankful for Temples and the means in which I can get there! Oh and also. The INDIANAPOLIS TEMPLE is going to be built soon. Yay for more Houses of the Lord! :)
-Heavenly Father. I couldn't have made it through this week so far if it wasn't for Him. Thank You.

1 comment :

Chelsie said...

basically, you are adorable, and I like who you are. =]