I love all of my siblings! But lately these two boys have been especially funny. In case you all wanted to know, Isaac and Eli often read over my blog posts. Especially the ones that involve dating and such. They (especially Isaac) love giving me "dating advice" and hearing about dating stories. It's a good time. Anyway here's a picture of me and my boys :)

We're cute, I know ;)

We're cute, I know ;)
Something else that's super cute. This is an email I got from Eli either on my birthday or the day after:
"ello shukaluka
Happy birthday shukster how are you today? OMG You're going to be here tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good Bye shuki,
-- eli brooks"
Happy birthday shukster how are you today? OMG You're going to be here tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good Bye shuki,
-- eli brooks"
(Note: My dad is funny and he makes up random nicknames....mine happens to be Shuki. Or Shukaluka. Or other random variations of that name...)
Anyway, this email was absolutely adorable. TOTALLY made my day when I got this! :) I was looking through my inbox, found this, and thought I would share. Yet another little reason my brothers are amazing!
No comments :
Post a Comment