Saturday, May 21, 2011

Staying up Until One in the AM...

I love to be crafty! In my busy schedule, I still try to make time to do fun things with my mom. One of the things we do: crafting. Wayy into the early hours of the morning. Enjoy.

The white flower is the one that I made. The black on was made my my wonderful roommate (who is now married :D) Kara! Today I had my hair in a messy but and had both of these in it as well. It looked nice (I thought)!

Tomorrow I'm going to attach these to a cardigan. I will take a picture, and I will post it on my blog :)
Last but not least, here's a corsage that my mom made for Elden's date to prom! I made his boutonniere. I helped a little with the corsage, but it was mainly my mom who made this masterpiece. (If I helped at all, it was probably mostly in watching my baby brother so she could do her stuff.)

2 comments :

Kara said...

Like like like!!! Um... lets stay friends forever. yes. please. and live close to each other and make cute things. okay? deal.

Unknown said...

Like like like your comment! I agree. Would that be way crazy (yet incredibly fun) if we ended up opening some sort of boutique shop someday? :)