Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

So first of all, my little brother and I decided to do a few cute things for my mom, and he was gettin' all into it. It was adorable! We wrote little post-its with sweet notes on them and stuck them all over the place for her, and we also woke up a little early to clean up the kitchen/living room. So everything was nice, and we all went to church together, and yay it was a happy Sabbath. When we got home my mom wanted to take pictures of all the kids, and since my brothers don't like getting their picture taken...well my mom ended up taking a lot of me. Now that I think of it...I should have taken pictures of her! Sheesh. Anyway here are a few of the pics from Mother's Day 2011!

The one and only. Mrs. Touch Brooks. Most incredible woman ever! Hopefully the phrase "Like mother, like daughter" applies here because um..that would be sweet/lucky for me! haha

He thinks I'm crazy.........and he's right. :)

I love this girl.

Siblings!



I love those heels.


This is the typical me. Not a model, not serious, just making some weird/awkward face.
Totally typical.

Anyway, happy mother's day to all! I love my mom. My life would not be the same without her!

(Shout out to all my other moms--my Idaho moms, my adopted grandmother, and all the other amazing women who have impacted my life. I love you all!)

No comments :