Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Now We're Talkin'

I just worked out. New nightly tradition? I think so. My workout consists of basically this:

-Dance party by myself. In my basement. With no one watching.
-Some Ab exercises thrown in there.
-A little bit of aerobics-ish stuff mixed in with the dancing.
-All of this for a solid half hour. Possibly longer.

So really for me this equals a whole lot of sweating, sore legs/abs/body, and a really good work out. And rockin' out to some killer tunes! I'm telling you ladies, this is the way to work out (and I guess you gents too, but usually you guys like to lift weights and other macho stuff).

I took a picture of my face once I was done working out and did a little cool-down, but I'm not putting it on here. Sorry, it's too embarrassing. Maybe someday in the future when I put a "Untold Secrets of College" post on my blog. Maybe. No promises though...

No comments :