Friday, May 13, 2011

Thankful Thursday Time

-My book came from Amazon. I'm excited to read it!
-At work, it has been slow the past few days, which has given me a lot of extra time to do some homework reading or just reading for fun! Yay!
-I bought a He is We CD today. I'm so excited. I'm starting to really like them.
-I saw this picture on facebook and it totally cracks me up!
















(These are some things that happened on Friday. Sorry this post was late, but blogger wasn't working for me yesterday)
- We found out why my drawer was off yesterday!
-Today was a really good day at work.
-My Spanish group meeting was canceled, and my meeting last night for Spanish was way shorter than I was expecting. So nice!
-I got paid today. Woop!
-I didn't die when I took my dad to the airport and I didn't have any trouble with any of the roads/construction/etc. Not gonna lie, I was a little nervous about it at first because I was driving home at 5am, and I woke up at 3am. I was also worried about going to work on so little sleep, but it all turned out alright.

THANK YOU, Heavenly Father, for hearing my prayers.

2 comments :

Tara said...

Want to go to the He is We Concert on July 1st?!

Unknown said...

WHAT?!?!?! Since when is this happening?! That would be super fun!