-Yesterday I helped out at the branch I used to work out before leaving for school, and it was really fun. I did a lot of stupid/silly things, but it wasn't bad at all! The members I helped were super nice and we just laughed about whatever happened, it was great! It's good to laugh about stupid or embarrassing things you do. It makes it better. Also it was fun to be with some of my old coworkers, and just tease each other and joke around. Overall good day yesterday!
-I feel really caught up with my science homework. Usually I feel like I'm rushing to finish it, so that's nice :)
-Today has been slow, but it's been kinda nice too.
-My new running shoes are coming today YEAHHH! :)
-During my lunch break I took a 10min nap and it was fantastic.
-It's almost the weekend!
-Kara started updating her blog again and it's so cute. :)
-The other day I received a text from a good friend I hadn't talked to in a while. The text said, "I'M BUYING THE RING TODAY!!!!!" :) I was so happy he told me! He told me I was one of his main supporters, which is totally true. I'm so happy for him! Yay for marriage.
-My siblings are awesome. Zoƫ actually let me put her to bed the other night! She never lets me do that. She always throws a fit, but this time she didn't. And when she woke up in the middle of the night, she was calling for me haha. AND the other night, Griffin let me hold him and I got him calmed down for my mom. It was nice.
-I've been playing guitar a lot lately. My calluses are totally awful, but at least guitar is fun and....I'm getting better?
-The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is true.
-Life is good. Reeeeally good :)
2 comments :
:) I made your post!!!! Keep looking for updates... I have a lot to do and am trying to catch up this weekend!
Is this the Kara from the Pines? Because...I can't creep on her blog to tell if it's her or not. It's private. Lamesauce! :) Anyway, I'm glad things are going well and I'm excited to see you in a week!
Post a Comment