You guys, can you believe Alex is EIGHT MONTHS OLD already? I sure can't. That boy is growing up too fast! I love him so much, and he's such a joy to have around. I can't even handle his smile, it's the cutest thing in the world. I love how he has a little squinty eye when he smiles. And his laugh? Oh my goodness. *heart melts*
Anyway, here are 8 things about Alex at 8 months:
-He CLIMBS UP on things. Yep, you heard right. When we get him out of his crib, we often find him standing up. Holding on to the "railing" of the crib. Crazy boy.
-He crawls. He used to do the scoot/army crawl/crawl/inch worm thing (I know, kind of a mouthful, right?), but now he usually does a real, full-on crawl. Sometimes he'll still plop down on his tummy and scoot once he's close to his final destination.
-He's ticklish. EVERYWHERE.
-He love love LOVES bath time. And bath time is getting a lot harder for mom and dad since he thinks it's a good idea to try to pull himself up to standing position in the tub. Or crawl around in the tub. Or plop down on his tummy in the tub. Can you picture that?
-He likes the outdoors. It calms him down, I think because he likes to look around at everything going on around him. Cars are especially exciting to watch as they drive by.
-He was totally LOVING peaches, but they gave him a really bad rash so we're pretty sure he's allergic. Sad day.
-He loves music. One of his favorites is Alex Boye & Lexi Walker singing "Let it Go".
-Teeth are FINALLY starting to poke through his bottom gums! I saw them just today.
There you have it. He's our squirmy, crazy legs, snuggle bug, handsome, little man. I can't imagine our life without him!
Also, some exciting news. We have an apartment in Utah! HAPPY DAY! It's about 5 minutes or less (driving) from the school I'm going to teach at. Let the packing begin! :)
Friday, May 16, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

No comments :
Post a Comment