When I was a senior in high school, I scanned a bunch of my baby photos to go in my "Senior" album. You know how people always do that kind of stuff? That's what I did. Anyway, take a look at this photo for a second. See that backdrop? You guys, photography has come a long way since the 90's.

Everyone is always telling me I look like Mulan. Not really, but anytime I'm talking to people about Halloween costumes, they always say I should be Mulan. Or if we're talking about "Which Disney princess are you?", I'm always Mulan. I'm Asain, so it makes sense. Whatever. Anyway, once upon a time my best friend, Kimber, had these kimonos and awesome umbrella so we did a little photo shoot in her garage. I DRESSED UP AS MULAN. Then after that we hung out, did crazy stuff, and went to the fountains on Purdue's campus. So much fun!
Ah, the glory days of my first semester of college. These ladies made that semester one of the best I've ever had! Seriously though, how good-looking are we?! ;) I don't know if I can pick a "best" or "favorite" semester, but if I had a list of favorite semesters, this one would definitely be towards the top.
1. My dear friend, Kara, and I! We "accidentally" matched all the time. Fun fact: Kara and her awesome family live about 20 minutes from where we'll be living in UT! SO EXCITED!!!
2. Kailee, Nicole and I after a Masquerade. This is such a silly picture, but I love it. Fun fact: Nicole and her date to this dance are now married. AND they're expecting a little girl this summer!
3. Kailee and I also "accidentally" matched all the time. And let's not talk about how super Asian I look in that picture. This photo was taken before? a Christmas program at church, hence the bright red.
Do I really need to explain this picture? Probably not, but I will anyway. My siblings are the best ever. One of our favorite activities while I'm home is taking crazy photo booth pictures on my laptop :) This was taken the summer after my first year of college {I think}.
Then there was that one time I was in a car accident three days after Michael proposed to me. Awesome, right? It was a great time. My mom was able to come out to Idaho to be with me {SUCH A TENDER MERCY} and she took some engagements for us. Here's a silly one we took, but check out my forehead right by my hairline/part. My face was...really pretty after that accident. This picture doesn't quite do it justice...I think my mom edited a lot of my scars out.
BEST DAY OF MY LIFE! When I married this handsome man. We were pretty happy about it ;) And remember Kimber, my best friend and talented photographer? She took these! And she did a stellar job.
Embarrassing moment: see that far left picture with the word "fake' on it? I'm pretty sure this was my first semester of college as well. One time, for some CRAZY reason that I don't even know, we all stuffed one of those squishy, microbead pillows up our shirts so it looked like we were pregnant haha. I REALLY LOOK PREGNANT IN THAT PICTURE. I won't show you the ones of my roommates, but let me just say it was pretty funny. That middle picture is when I was actually pregnant, probably around 25 weeks or so. And that last one... you can probably tell that was towards the end of my pregnancy.
And then there was that day this little man was born. Changed my life forever, and for the better.
And there you have it! There were so many more photos I wanted to put on here, but there were just.so.many. Too many that this post would've been a million years long if I put them all up. Have you ever just gone through old photos and laughed about all the crazy things you did? If not, you should try it sometime. Such great memories!






2 comments :
bahhahahahahhha I forgot about those pregnant pictures!!!!!!
SOOOO FUN!!!!
LOVE YOU
Post a Comment