Saturday, July 16, 2011

I love being....CRAFTY

So my classes are basically over which means it's time to start CRAFTING again! (PS Kara if you end up reading this...you should post a few pictures of some of the flowers you've been making!) I absolutely love it. You know you're a total crafting nerd when your mom gives you a little glue-gun that she inherited from somewhere and you get SUPER excited about it. Yep that happened to me today everyone, I got my very own glue-gun! I can't wait to take it to school.

Crafting is so much more fun if you're making things with other people. Which is what I got to do today :) My mom, and the oh so beautiful Kimber. Later on in the evening, (after Kimber left....girl I'm sorry you missed this cause it was so funny) Isaac and Zoƫ were singing. Obnoxiously. And then the three of us were singing. Obnoxiously. The Little Mermaid songs. And then Isaac sang Grease Lightning. SO FUNNY. And my mom just sat there laughing. Good times.

Anyway here are a few pictures of today's creations! (Sorry about the poor picture quality...especially on my black flower).

I made a white, cream, and yellow pom-pom flower, and a black lace one!


Close up of the white pom-pom.

1 comment :

Kara said...

WOMAN!!!! I miss you. I felt the same way when I got my glue gun. Seriously some time in our life we need to live close again so we can craft together!!! LOVE!!!!