To be edified and uplifted, read this talk here.
and
To President Eyring's testimony I add my own.
We are never alone. Heavenly Father is always with us, and He will magnify us in our callings. He has a plan, and we are called to do whatever work He was in mind for us to do so that we can grow, learn, and reach our full potential. There is no need to ever feel inadequate, or like our efforts will never be enough because we are inadequate sometimes, and sometimes or best isn't enough. But those times are when we're working on our own. If we turn to our Father and allow Him to help us, He can magnify our callings and help us grow in ways we didn't think we could. I have seen that many times, especially within the past year. Looking back on those trying, hard times of sacrifice and service, I have been able to see the sacrifice as a blessing in my life. I have been able to see the arm of God lifting those I serve. And I have seen His arm lifting me, as I have put forth my best effort and my whole heart, and trusted in Him.
He loves each one of us. And He knows what we are to become.
and
To President Eyring's testimony I add my own.
We are never alone. Heavenly Father is always with us, and He will magnify us in our callings. He has a plan, and we are called to do whatever work He was in mind for us to do so that we can grow, learn, and reach our full potential. There is no need to ever feel inadequate, or like our efforts will never be enough because we are inadequate sometimes, and sometimes or best isn't enough. But those times are when we're working on our own. If we turn to our Father and allow Him to help us, He can magnify our callings and help us grow in ways we didn't think we could. I have seen that many times, especially within the past year. Looking back on those trying, hard times of sacrifice and service, I have been able to see the sacrifice as a blessing in my life. I have been able to see the arm of God lifting those I serve. And I have seen His arm lifting me, as I have put forth my best effort and my whole heart, and trusted in Him.
He loves each one of us. And He knows what we are to become.
No comments :
Post a Comment