This morning I got an email from my professor (for my online Spanish class). Before I tell you what the email said, let me back up a little and explain the situation.
SO. Next week is finals review week. For my Spanish class, we have to take a review test for every chapter we've studied this semester (there just so happens to be ten of those lovely tests). On the directions for the tests, it says that there are TWENTY multiple choice questions. Oh and I forgot to mention, each test is timed. What's the time limit the directions had on them? 10 Minutes. TEN MINUTES for twenty multiple choice questions. YIKES. Guess who was freaking out? This girl.
Now back to the beginning of my story. This morning I got an email from my professor saying that this same problem happened last year but the time for each test is actually thirty instead of ten minutes, for twenty questions.
What a huge tender mercy! I can relax a little bit :)
SO. Next week is finals review week. For my Spanish class, we have to take a review test for every chapter we've studied this semester (there just so happens to be ten of those lovely tests). On the directions for the tests, it says that there are TWENTY multiple choice questions. Oh and I forgot to mention, each test is timed. What's the time limit the directions had on them? 10 Minutes. TEN MINUTES for twenty multiple choice questions. YIKES. Guess who was freaking out? This girl.
Now back to the beginning of my story. This morning I got an email from my professor saying that this same problem happened last year but the time for each test is actually thirty instead of ten minutes, for twenty questions.
What a huge tender mercy! I can relax a little bit :)
No comments :
Post a Comment