Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thankful Thursday Time

Alright here are a few things I'm thankful for today:

-Volleyball! On Monday I played volleyball for...two-ish hours with my Student Ward. On Tuesday I played volleyball for another two-ish hours with my mom and other ladies from the Lafayette Wards (oh and both times Kimber came with us too!). Let's just say my arms have been a tad bit sore. But it's a good thing. And on Friday, I'm going to be playing volleyball AGAIN.
-Classes are almost done.
-Grades are looking good.
-44 days until I'm back in Rexburg and I get to volunteer! YAY for Get Connected!
-This past Saturday Kimber and I did a little shopping, crafting, and lots of other fun stuff.
-It's almost the weekend. :)
-I ended up volunteering to work for my coworker this Saturday so I had Tuesday afternoon off work...I just relaxed a bit and then a bunch of us went to the pool. It was way fun.
-This isn't so much a tender mercy for me but...a lot of people I know have gotten engaged recently and are getting married soon, it's so exciting! I love looking at engagement pictures anyway, but it's extra sweet when I actually know the people! :)
-Oh also, my job is pretty good. There are days where I really just don't want to be there at all and I get grumpy about it...like if people are mean. But at least I have a job, right? Sometimes-awful job is better than no job

No comments :