So this week has been awesome. It has been soooo slow but it's made me feel like I have more time, which was very much appreciated! Here are a few highlights of the week (once again, sorry I didn't post on the traditional Thankful Thursday. That has been happening a lot lately...)
-I have felt like I've had so much time this week! I was so worried and stressed that I wouldn't have enough time to get all of my homework done especially with work and everything, so that was a huge tender mercy.
-Tomorrow I'm gonna spend some time with my main girl, Kimber. Yay for crafting, thrifting, movie watching, and other fun things! :) Pictures to come.
-I don't have to work tomorrow. I'm probably going to wake up around 10. I can't even remember the last time I got to sleep in!
-Today my dove chocolate wrapper told me that "Smiling is free." I love dove wrappers!
-Well honestly today was super rough and I didn't particularly like it...but at least I looked good. Well, I thought I did anyway. And now I'm all comfy in my yoga pants and t-shirt. And...
-it's not super hot/humid in my room like it usually is (my fan isn't even on! If you've ever been in my room during the summer you know that's really saying something)
-I got paid today! Woohoo!
-Only two more review tests until I'm done with my homework for the week! Yeah!
-I have awesome friends.
-I can play the piano and the guitar, and I have a decent voice. Which is nice because I love music!
-I made it through another week!
-On Monday Sherree gave a really good lesson for FHE. I'm going to have to find the talk she shared and post it on here so you all can be uplifted.
-I have a Heavenly Father who loves me! :)
No comments :
Post a Comment