Friday, July 1, 2011

Thankful Thursday....a day late!

Dear friends, sorry for forgetting to write my Thankful Thursday post! But no worries. Here it comes, right now. (PS I'm going to write this as if it actually was Thursday, mk?)

-PAY DAY!!!!!!
-This past weekend, I went on a date with my brother, Eli. It was so fun :)
-When we got home from said date, my sister Zoë could not stop talking about going on a date with me. It was so cute. "Felicia, when can we go on our date??" "What are we going to do on our date?" "Is it tomorrow??" Funny girl.
-On Tuesday I spent some time with Zoë and we colored some Tangled pictures I printed out. We colored on Wednesday too!
-Did I mention it was pay day?
-My group for one of my online classes is AWESOME. I'm so glad I ended up with such a good group. In our meeting we were trying to decide who would write our group report, and started playing "games" like "Nose goes!" and some other thumbs up thing. The two people who lost that one then played rock paper scissors. So funny. But then someone suggested that whoever has the least number of kids would write it. I responded, "No fair I'm not even married! But I do have five younger siblings I help take care of....does that count?" Basically it was just funny and we were all laughing.
-This upcoming Saturday I'm going to take my mom and sister out for a girls date. We might go out for lunch or dinner, or maybe just for ice cream or something like that. We're not really sure yet. Either way it will be fun!
-Sometime this week (maybe last week? I can't remember) I talked to Kara and her husband, Jared! It was great. She's so funny and I love her!
-Elden, Isaac and I have been watching some of the older seasons of 24. That show kills me. It's so intense.
-I got another email about being a Mentor for this Fall. I'm so excited! There are 40 Mentors and we're split into groups of 8 (4 boys, 4 girls) for training and such. For the next four weeks we'll have a talk to read (one each week) and email back and forth with our thoughts/impressions/etc. about each talk. I'm so excited. I'm SO looking forward to being up in Rexburg this fall!

No comments :