So this week has been pretty relaxed, especially since my classes are finally done. And, first Thankful Thursday moment is:
-I GOT ALL A'S!!! Granted I only took two classes (total of 6 credits)...but still. Ima happy camper. Average GPA over all my schooling so far: 3.9 WOOHOO! I think this calls for a little celebration.
-I saw Harry Potter 7 Part 2. It was so. funny. I was laughing so much!
-One reason I have especially loved this week is that I've spent a lot of quality time with my siblings. Example: the other night Eli, Zoƫ, and Griffin were all climbing all over me and attacking me so I was tickling them and man, it was just a good time. Here's a picture from tonight (two days of tickle torturing and attacking and climbing in a row? WOW...) of what my hair looks like when we get into these play-fights.
This picture doesn't really do it justice...my hair is a CRAZY MESS. When I was helping Zozo get ready for bed, I look in the mirror and say, "WOW my hair looks goooood!" and she responds by saying, "HAHAHA your hair looks crunky!" What does crunky mean? I have no idea.-It's always a good day when I know I'm going to get paid tomorrow. :)
-Only a couple weeks until I get to see some lovely people that I haven't seen for only like....four or five months? I'm so excited! Yay for roommies!
-Well, basically life is just super good.
-Now it's time to start the process of going through my room to throw away old stuff I don't want, clean everything, pack, etc. Yay.....!
No comments :
Post a Comment